I had photos showing trees were neglected, north star would rather deny claim and hire not one but 2 attorneys than pay to fix my car.I leave you as judge , Do these trees look neglected.
They say I should not have parked there even though insured told me that is where I have to park. Agent that wrote policy said that they were neglected and that they lied about it. No one wants to help me fix my car. You can email me for more detailed photos.
These trees had fungus on them, and splitting limbs.North Star thought they were fine and did feel like they needed to pay claim.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Home Insurance Coverage
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "Do NOT rent From Brooklawn Norse Apartments in Brooklawn, NJ!Slumlords all the way! Had to wait 2 weeks after moving in before I received a lease, told me I could..."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "I totally concer with the other customers. They chip so easily!!! Very disappointed!!!!Don't buy them!!!..."
- "they say the wallet is nearly indestructlble i had it 10 min put some cards in it and it broke my son got to playing with it but it back..."
- "I purchased a new entertainment center and got "used", paid for delivery and entertainment center was set up leaning, delivery guys said they would be back next day and of..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."