FIRST OF ALL IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT USING THIS COMPANY DONT.

We had a burst wayer pipe under the toilet I got an estimate they said it was $14000 damage the adjuster said it was only $5500 in damages. Denying the claim I have no recorse but to sue. AND its been over a year since my claim.

Why have insurance at all? If its just going to be a fight every time you have a claim. Im also going to drop this company.

This company is not any cheaper in the long run I would have been better off with a different company.

Had an Experience with North Star Mutual?

Comments

North Star is horrible.Had tornado, low balled me, after 3 months still battling out..

they are insane.They hire their own adjusters, contractors, and lawyers, and do not want to claim.

Warroad, Minnesota, United States #1219161

North Star are crooks and will try and low ball you on your claim. Very unethical company.

From your description, the insurance company, did not deny your claim.They paid the claim.

There is a disagreement with the cost of repairs. The insurance company owes you the reasonable value for the cost of repairs.

Just because your estimate is $14,000 does not mean that actually is reasonable.Insurance contracts have a method to resolve these type of issues, this is called appraisal.